About Sedona Realty & Claudine Pinto
Sedona Realty is a real estate website designed to introduce you, the consumer, to our market and assist you in initiating a property search. The site can be used to set up a continual feed of property information, with parameters you define, delivered to your inbox. Through Sedona Realty, you may establish a working relationship with me, Claudine Pinto, Associate Broker, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty. I can work with you over a distance, as well as in Sedona, while you become familiar with the inventory and the buying process, narrow your choices, and complete your property purchase. I also work with a pool of other agents, whose knowledge and expertise can be tapped and shared during your purchase process. Please feel free to use this site!
Sedona Realty’s Long History
Before Sedona Realty became only a website presence, it was Sedona’s oldest continuously-operating real estate company for over 45 years. I bought the company in 2007, and continued the bricks and mortar business model until closing the company in late 2011.
My real estate career started in 1995. In 1998, I achieved an Associate Broker license. In 2006, I became the Designated Broker of RE/MAX Sedona. During the years I owned and ran Sedona Realty as a real estate company, I was its Designated Broker as well as its top producer. It is this vast base of experience that I bring to the table and offer to my clients for their risk management protection.
I was born and educated in the Midwest. I have been lucky to be a full-time Sedona resident since 1980. My dear husband is Ralph Pinto, a general contractor (P2 Construction). We have one lovely, adult daughter, Brianna.
Associations and Designations
- Accredited Buyers Representative – ABR
- Council of Residential Specialist – CRS
- Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource - SFR
- Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE
- Certified Risk Management Specialist - rCRMS
- Sedona Verde Valley Association of REALTORS® – SVVAR
- Arizona Association of REALTORS® - AAR
- National Association of REALTORS® - NAR
- Co-Chair of the SVVAR MLS Committee - 2002
- Two Year Director SVVAR® Board of Directors – 2011 - 2012